Samuel loves books! We have a magazine rack in the lounge full of books that he goes to throughout the day and we have two more shelves in his bedroom full of bedtime books ( books that we don’t want ripped !!)
Our top 5 books this month are:
- There’s a bear on my chair- by Ross Collins, published by Nosy Crow
This book is probably our all time favourite it’s a pleasure to read, it rhymes and flows really nicely ( but not in an annoying way!) and the illustrations are brilliant.
- Alphaprints 123- by Sarah Powell, published by priddy books
This is a counting book, but it’s not just 1 elephant, 2 cats, 3 dogs kind of book it has a mini story on each page. The images are great they have catipillars made from macaroons, sheep made from cauliflowers and bears made from donuts!
- Dinosaur ROAR- by Paul and Henrietta Stickland, published by Macmillan
This book is a Daddy favourite! It’s a great book if you are good at voices, Adam (my husband) has a different voice for each of the dinosaurs in the book which Samuel find hilarious, unfortunately he doesn’t think mummy’s voices are as funny!!
- Goodnight spaceman- by Michelle Robinson and Nick East published by puffin books
- Can you say it to Moo! Moo!- by Sebastian Braun published by Nosy Crow.
This is one of the best lift the flap books I’ve seen, the flaps are lovely and big so Samuel can lift them really easily on his own, he has this book out at least 3 times a day!
What are you and your little one reading at the moment?