I was tagged in a post on Instagram to share 20 facts about me so I thought I’d post on here as well so my lovely followers could learn a bit more about me.
1. I was born in Norwich and I live in Reepham.
2. I went to collage to do A levels but stupidly ‘dropped out’ half way through year 2!
3. I’m a qualified Dental nurse, but haven’t worked as one since I went on maternity leave to have Samuel. I love dental nursing and if the UEA had a dental school I would train to be a hygienist.
4. I’m married to the lovely Adam who I met at school and started seeing in year 10! We’ve been married 5 years in August.
5. Adam proposed on my 21st birthday, in our living room and I cried ( with happiness) that weekend we went to Cambridge and we picked out an engagement ring.
6. I have two beautiful boys Samuel age 1 year 11 months and Elijah 3 weeks old
7. I love being a mummy, I’ve wanted children for as long as I can remember and I hate being away from my boys.
8. My favour film is Notting Hill, I know every word!
9. My favourite song at the moment is Ed Shearan ‘castle on the hill’ entirely because of the line ‘driving at ninety down those country lanes, singing to to ‘Tiny Dancer’ – because we live in the country and when we were younger Adam made me a mix tape/cd with Elton john tiny dancer on it !
10. I have suffered quite badly with anxiety in the past – but haven’t had a panic attack for a couple of years which is great.
11. I’m very clumsy.
12. I love coffee.
13. I don’t like bacon.
14. My favourite animals are cows, I just love their cute noses.
15. I like to be independent, but didn’t realise quite how much I needed my family until baby no. 2 came along! I wouldn’t have been able to survive the last 3 weeks without them, they are all amazing.
16. I have one sister called Anna she is 2 years younger than me. She is obsessed with our dog dolly! And she is a great help at bath time when daddy isn’t about! Samuel likes to get ‘Anna wetta!’
17. I’d much rather go for a beach walk than shopping for clothes.
18. My favourite place in the world ( apart from at home with my boys) is wells-next-the-sea.
19. I love going out for breakfast!
20. My favourite restaurant is ‘The Gunton Arms’ in Gunton, Norfolk
Phew that was difficult, could you think of 20 facts about you?? Comment below with an interesting fact about yourself so I can learn more about you.