This is great for a no sandwich lunch it’s lovely hot or cold, so you can cook it the night before, for lunch the next day. ( I love something you can prepare in advance! )
1x puff pastry ready rolled sheet
2x tbsp of red or green pesto
1x mozerella cheese ball sliced
3x mushrooms sliced
1x pepper chopped
A handful of tomatoes halved
A handful of rocket
1. Pre heat the oven to 180c and Grease a large baking tin
2. Un Roll the puff pastry sheet ( this is easier if you leave it to warm to room temp first)
3. Prick the puff pastry with a fork leaving about an inch all the way round.
4. Spread the pesto over the pastry.
5. Scatter the chopped, mushrooms, peppers and tomatoes.
6. Then place the sliced mozerella ball spread out over the veggies.
7. Bake for 20 mins.
This is a great recipe because you can substitute any over the veggies for stuff you have in the house, why not try some courgette or red onion on top.